Monday, October 27, 2014

+ Your Year in a Word 



A couple years ago I started a project for myself.  Around this time of year I would pick a word that would be my 'guide' for the upcoming year.  I would start thinking about it this time of year as the summer ended and I had more time to focus on my yoga practice...Over the course of the year the words evolved from the curiosity of what they meant in general to what they meant to me.  They began to create narratives and tell a story.  They moved dynamically, grew and changed from word to phrase to sentence to paragraph to a story…



"We will sit still, go into the dark and start thinking about the story we want for a new year…"

Thursday, November 6

630 - 800

///

 + Show Up Everyday + 

www.yogagardenmpls.com

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 


No comments:

Post a Comment