Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Work HOME for a New Year...



I think I love my work home just as much as I love my home-home.  

YOGA Garden is a labor of love in all respects. 

I have worked hard to fulfill a dream of creating a place that is beautiful and inspires freedom and creativity to do the work we need to do as individuals and together as a group. A place where I can go to do my work and feel good about working hard toward my goals at the end of each day.  I LOVE that I get to share this space with so many creative, intuitive and forever curious people who have also made this space their yoga home.  

Here's to a new a year, our collective potential and working to fulfill dreams for all of us.  I wish you your dreams for 2017!!

Much Love, LVM

<3 font=""><3 font=""><3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment