Sunday, December 4, 2011

YOGA GARDEN new pics








It's been just over 2 months since we moved to the new studio and it has changed so much already. I feel so lucky to have this space to practice in and share my teachings in and to build a community in. We have some great workshops coming up in the next 2 weeks. Rachel Hiltsley of Jivamukti fame will be teaching the weekend of the 17th...details TBA so stay tuned for that. She has been in NYC for the last 3 months working on her advanced certification so I can't wait to see what she has learned. I hope to attend.

Jennifer Halstead of Magna Health and Fitness (see link in upper right) will be teaching a Learn to Run clinic starting in January and running for 10 weeks. Jennifer is an enthusiastic fire-ball of energy and if you are considering a fitness coach she is your gal.

Also, Gabrielle Hopp (see blog upper right) teaches an on-going yoga workshop class on Wednesdays @ 1:00 I highly recommend. To see the full YG schedule there is a link to the Yoga Garden website (again, upper right corner of this blog).

And myself, I will keep my sched as is for now. AND I am planning a special class in honor of the Winter Solstice on Thursday, Dec. 22nd. We will talk about how to embody what it is we are working toward as we step into a new cycle with a new year and then drink wine afterward if you'd like to stay and hangout for a bit. Stay tuned for details.

Hope you enjoy the pics and to see you sometime soon. Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment