Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter Solstice Celebration



I am so excited about Winter 2012. 2011 was a great year. I had crazy change in my life. And I'm really looking forward to the opportunity a new year offers to build on the past. Everything starts in the dark...I'm learning to appreciate and understand this more and more as I grow older. It's helped me to make peace with winter and understand it's purpose. It can seem really harsh and unnecessary but I'm learning to make peace by the beauty that comes of it. Of understanding the need to go into the dark to do your work...the deep stuff that's sometimes hard, embarrassing, fearful, etc...

So, This Thursday, the 22nd is the darkest day of the year. WE need to celebrate that to move toward what we truly want as the days become longer. I will be teaching a special class from 6:30-8:00 @ YOGA GARDEN. We will have a toast afterwards...stay if you'd like.

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment