Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Come Together






It's all coming together.  I'm so excited.  My good friend Ave Shalom, who was also one of my very first students, has been working away designing my logo.  She is also responsible for my current website.  She is an incredibly talented designer and I love working with Ave because we sync up so easily.  We met to discuss about two weeks ago and talked about combining an idea I had drawn out for a mural for the space and incorporating that into a logo and designs for the YogaGarden website, the LaurelVanMatre website as well as my blog and for flyers.  So, the pics are of a rough draft I drew out for the mural and some prototypes Ave came up with.  I'm really into the lighting bolts and stars that are meant to look like flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment