Monday, September 26, 2011

Gita

I got back late last night from a fantastic 5 days studying with John Friend and the Iowa kula and many of our very own from the Minneapolis crew.  I'm looking forward to unpacking what I learned from the Bhagavad Gita in class as we move into a new space.  It's perfect timing as the Gita in some ways is about the choices we get to make with the space we've been given to be in our lives as who we are here and now.  The pics are of a book I'm making based on the key words that summarize the teachings in each chapter.  I like creating a project out of my studies to give it meaning in my own life and teaching.  And I'm obsessed with making pictures out of type.

AND last class at the co-op tonight!  So I hope to see you - if not we will be in our new space starting this Sunday 10/2....details to follow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment